Line by Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need your indulgence

2 posters

Go down

I need your indulgence Empty I need your indulgence

Post by Tina Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 pm

Hello everyone. I am working on my critique for Curtis. I have had a break through on a previous book I wrote 20 years ago. I will be working with the Cold Case Detective. In case you haven't seen this. Go to Koin.com and look at the video archives/The family that vanished. I wrote a book about this and the case is being opened again. I thought this might be the right time to reserect this story. Since the story is already written (my first attempt at writing a full novel) I am hoping have my first revision done pretty soon. I don't expect you all to read it and critique it to the exclusion of our regular postings. If I may beg your indulgence, I would like to read through this work and already I have have found that what I have learned is helping to streamline things. Thanks Mary Ann for the preposition lesson. I am going to print it and keep it handy as I go along. It still is not an easy thing to beat.
I will keep up with my regular reading and feedback, but I would like to get this first 149 pages revised. If any of you wish to read them, when I am done, just let me know. thanks Tina

Tina

Back to top Go down

I need your indulgence Empty Re: I need your indulgence

Post by Doug Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 pm

What are you asking us for exacty?

Doug

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:26 pm

Just that I may not be as active in submitting stuff for critiquing from Colin's story for a while. I am rewriting and am on chapter 8 on the old story. I hope to be ready to have you all read it, (if you want to) around Christmas or in Jan. It isn't long like Rebecca's maybe only 40K words. Then I want to get it submitted to a publisher, if not I may try self publishing and hit the streets myself.
Depending on your feedback. :-)

Tina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum